why are dolls from the 1920’s-50’s always the ones that are haunted?? i wanna see a haunted anime love pillow
friendly reminder that ╮(─▽─)╭
we*boo is a slur (◡‿◡✿)
it dehumanizes otherkin who identify as fictional characters from japanese cartoons (anime) (⇀‸↼‶)
dont call me a we*boo im a FICTIVEKIN who happens to identify as someone who speaks japanese (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
how much yall gotta hate minorities to believe this kinda shit huh
i love cats but im allergic to cats so whats even the point of being alive
i know this was like a sad episode but i just laughed a lot ok
Proud of you, you BEAUTIFUL person you
"Pansexuals are just bi with special snowflake syndrome"
"Asexuals just havent found the right person yet"
*tries to reduce obsession with thing by drawing fanart for the thing*
I don’t care, I love it, I love it.
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link